Message from Managing Director
代表者 Raja Mamuru
ご 挨 拶
Our Mission & Vision
It has been privileged that South Dhaka-Japanese IT Industrial Park to raise the standards of private industrial sectors of Bangladesh in the last 5 years and to become major contributor to train manpower for Japan’s Market.
The Main objective of South Dhaka-Japanese IT Industrial Park is to develop our our people to develop their lives.
We provide maintain procedure according to culture and systems of Japan.
- We provide training to poor people of Bangladesh to gain skill and can make contribute in Economy.
- We also try to provide job on basis of their earning knowledge and skill.
It’s essential to get help from Japan for developing Bangladesh and its citizen. So, we expect/hope if some generous people from Japan would contribute as investment in our project to develop our manpower according to Japanese standard.
- In Bangladesh there is no combined Bangladesh-Japan private industrial park. As a Japanese-Bangladeshi citizen I am aware of culture and environment of both countries. According to my expatriate from both countries I can communicate and capable to lead Japanese invest in Bangladesh.
- We can support/fulfil any kinds of demand from Japanese companies.
SOUTH DHAKA JAPANESE IT INDUSTRIAL PARK HATIMARA, MUNSHIGANJ, Dhaka
71-72 Eskaton Garden Road
Red Crescent, Borak Tower 17th Floor, Flat No. SW-17 Ramna,
700-0901, 1-11 Honmachi,
Kitaku, Okayma, Japan
2240 Kuhio Avenue, #3801, Honolulu, HI 96815
VIP Meeting Room
Our Office Room
Specially this Industrial area developed for Japanese Organizations. Any kinds of factory you can build in our industrial area. We are ready to support you according to your requirements.
We already developed a training center to train our unemployed and unskilled people for Job market of Japan. Any Japanese companies are welcome to invest/set up training institute in South Dhaka Japanese IT Industrial Park. The Industrial Park will provide full support to ensure that Japanese companies can safely and reliably establish this production system in Dhaka and fight global cost competition.
We have build a Nursing Training Institute as part of our manpower development. Any Japanese companies are welcome to invest/set up training institute in South Dhaka Japanese IT Industrial Park.
Sasame International Bangladesh
We already developed a training centre to train our unemployed and unskilled people for Job market of Japan. Any Japanese companies are welcome to invest/set up training institute in South Dhaka Japanese IT Industrial Park.
South Dhaka Tenant Companies
Any kinds of Technical Training is perfect to choose South Dhaka Japanese IT Industrial Park.
Sasame Fishing Hook Assembly Structure
We are assembling Electric bulb and fishing hook as SME to develop manpower .
OUR CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR).
Our Main Objectives of this projects are to support helpless people by profit of South Dhaka Japanese IT Industrial Park. We work for Rohingya People, Orphanage Children and build educational institution.
Work For Rohingya People
As a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) we are making donation to Rohingya People from profit of our South Dhaka Japanese Industrial Project.
Work for Orphanage Children
As a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) we are making regular donation to support helpless children those have no parents and shelter through South Dhaka Japanese Industrial Project.
Building Educational Institute
As a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) we have built school and madrasah for helpless children to develop their education through South Dhaka Japanese Industrial Project.
Why You Choose Us
For Japanese Investment, South Dhaka Industrial Park is the first private industrial zone.
Why Bangladesh South Dhaka Japanese Industrial Park Zone?
• Direct access to waterways
• Well connected with national highways
• Dhaka Airport is 67 km away from site
• Attractive incentive package
• Availability of hassle-free land
• Comprehensive to ensure gas, electricity and security
• Potential Industrial place for Japanese
Opportunities in Bangladesh South Dhaka Japanese Industrial Park
1. “Japanese-only industrial park managed and managed by Japanese people”
2. Place : Munshigonji district in southern Dhaka, Bangladesh
24 km from Dhaka, 1.5 hours drive
3. Area: Currently we acquired 16 acres. We are capable to acquired 70 acers. We are increasing our industrial are.
4. Construction: Factory 2 building has been build. Already built nursing institute, vocational training center,
Future plan: Language Institute, Hospital, more Factory, We always prefer and give priority to Japanese Business Organization’s demand.
5. South Dhaka Tenant Companies, Kami Electric Kobe companies and Sasame Fishing Hook Assembly Structure that mainly focus on LEDs and semiconductor panels, sasame fishing hook assembly and produces LED bulbs with batteries
6． Container Terminal: South Dhaka is an international harbor compared to Gazipur Savar in northern Dhaka. A logistics advisor that the distance to gone is short and it is not necessary to go through the center of Dhaka Although there is a cottage, logistics to Chattogram by land is still difficult and costly.
7． Energy measures: Electricity issues are always talked about in production in Bangladesh. In the South Dhaka Industrial Estate, to avoid power outages due to power shortages,
• Bangladesh is the world’s cheapest in the world’s factory under global competition. Only the companies that have created this production system can keep up with global price competition.
• The Industrial Park will provide full support to ensure that Japanese companies can safely and reliably establish this production system in Bangladesh and fight global cost competition.
Our Chairman is Japanese Bengali who can understand both Japanese and Bangla Language can easily handle all Japaense business partner.
If Japanese companies bring factories and create industries in this area, more poor people can earn stable income and escape poverty.